This NEW MOON we will gather for heartwarming Cacao Ceremony, followed by an ancient Taoist practice that provides a simple way to switch into a healthy state of mind, body, soul and we will re-tune with the highest vibration of the Universe through the Alchemy Crystal Sound Healing.
Inner Smile Meditation
This powerfully simple meditation technique originates from Taoism, which is the ancient foundation of Chinese philosophy, medicine and acupuncture. Its key concept is increasing the life force energy which is then circulated through the acupuncture meridians of the body and can help with health, vitality and balancing emotions as well as a range of creative and spiritual expressions.
The meditation also uses the belief that different organs store different emotions and shows you how to use the energy to relax and help these organs begin to heal. It uses the heart and the element of fire which is believed can activate anything as Love is a powerful energy so it works on creating a loving energy.
Sound Healing with Alchemy Crystal Singing Bowls is for everyone desiring to balance, harmonize and align with his/her own vibrational uniqueness.
Alchemy Crystal Bowls are used to energize and balance the brain, enhance the immune system, tune the nervous system, increase relaxation, reduce stress and heighten conscious awareness.
Sound has been used for centuries as a vibrational tool designed to help heal on a cellular level. Crystal Singing Bowls stimulate the liquid crystalline substance in the body. Because the human body is circa 70% water, it serves as an excellent conductive medium for sound and vibration.
Each Alchemy Bowl carries an individual music note or vibrational frequency which activates one or more energy centers or chakras. Alchemy Crystal Bowls are infused with minerals, crystals, precious stones and metals like Amethyst, Rose Quartz, Ruby, Emerald, Gold, Platinum, etc. The unique properties of the minerals, crystals and metals amplify and expand the vibration of each bowl; simultaneously causing an effect on many levels.
Balinese Cacao Ceremony
*** Cacao is safe to drink in the quantity provided unless ***
• You are taking anti-depressants (as the natural chemicals interact with the active component in anti-depressants)
• You have a serious heart condition. This is because cacao increases the blood flow to the brain and the rest of the body by 30-40%
• It is safe to drink when pregnant though we may reduce your dose a little.
If you have any concerns about these please feel free to get in touch with us beforehand.
*** How to prepare for the Cacao Ceremony ***
• It is best not to eat for a couple of hours beforehand
• Make sure you drink plenty of water in the lead up to, during and after the ceremony
• Avoid drinking caffeine on the day of the ceremony – you may feel jittery from the combination of the caffeine and the cacao, and it is not recommended for the kind of inner journeying work we will be doing
• Dress in loose, comfortable clothing
*** What to bring ***
• A large bottle of water. Cacao is a diuretic and it’s important you stay well hydrated
• A blanket/pashmina to snuggle under and a pair of warm socks
Places are limited to 11. Please email [email protected]
for the payment details.