We love books because they resonate with us in a unique way.
TALK TO YOU LATER – a literally connective concept library builds on the individual emotions we use to create connectivity among
each other, so we can collectively become curators of our own library.
1. Select a book or several from your own collection.
2. Why do you want to share it? Write how you feel about the book on a piece of paper and place it behind the front cover.
3. Bring the book along to the opening night.
4. Put it on our shelves.
5. Browse our library and choose another book for up to two months.
6. When you've finished your book, write your own feelings on a piece of paper and place it inside before returning.
** Who knows what might happen afterwards. Maybe you’ll become lifelong book pals or develop a beautiful and anonymous emotional connection through reading. The extent of this relationship is up to you.
swipe the page
A literally connective concept library
11 – 14 January 2018
Fasanenstrasse 27, 10719 Berlin
Opening of the TTYL-Library on Thursday, 11 January 2018 at 6 p.m.
This project is curated by Ricarda Messner.
For more information: